- 12 minute talk
- 5 minute discussion
- 3 minutes preparation next talk
- Streamed in real-time over Zoom
- Placed within a session of 3-4 talks
- ALL posters are presented online
- 1 large poster
- Portrait orientation
- Format = .png (NOT .pdf)
- Dimension = 1500 X 2121 pixels
- Resolution = at least 150dpi
- DEADLINE: Send your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 15 August 2022.
- Follow your abstract:
Poster presenters can opt to present their work in a short video (1 minute). These video presentations will be shown to all attendees on the day of the corresponding poster session. This is a great way to introduce your research to others and spark interest in your work. This is a voluntary option. Please upload your video to YouTube and send the link to email@example.com before Monday 15 August 2022.
This year three posters will receive a Best Poster Award!
- Text is clear and to the point
- Effective use of graphics, colors and fonts
- Good balance of text and graphics
- Includes acknowledgements, name and institutional affiliation
Useful links and templates: